This product is suitable for respiratory tract infection, skin and soft tissue infection, female genital tract infection, pelvic infection and abdominal infection caused by sensitive Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Streptococcus pneumoniae and anaerobic bacteria. The latter two kinds of diseases can be used alone or in combination with other antibacterial drugs according to the situation. In addition, patients with penicillin use, such as patients allergic to penicillin or those who are not suitable for penicillin, this product can be used as an alternative drug.
1. Gastrointestinal reaction: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms; severe cases include abdominal colic, abdominal tenderness, severe diarrhea (water sample or pus blood sample), accompanied by fever, abnormal thirst and fatigue (pseudomembranous enteritis); diarrhea, enteritis and pseudomembranous enteritis can occur in the early stage of the drug, or several weeks after the drug withdrawal.
2. Blood system: leukopenia, neutropenia, neutropenia and thrombocytopenia may occasionally occur, and aplastic anemia is rare.
3. Anaphylaxis: rash, pruritus, urticaria, angioneuroedema and serological reaction are seen occasionally. Epidermis shedding, bullous dermatitis, erythema multiforme and S-J syndrome are rarely reported.
4. There are occasional reports of jaundice caused by the use of this product.
5. Hypotension, electrocardiographic changes and even cardiac and respiratory arrest may occur during rapid infusion of this product.
6. Intravenous administration can cause thrombophlebitis.
It is forbidden for patients with allergic history to lincomycin and clindamycin.
matters needing attention:
1. It may be allergic to clindamycin when it is allergic to this product.
2. Interference to diagnosis: serum alanine aminotransferase and aspartate aminotransferase may be increased after taking medicine.
3. The following conditions shall be used with caution:
(1) intestinal disease or previous history, especially ulcerative colitis, localized enteritis or antibiotic pun enteritis (this product can cause pseudomembranous enteritis).
(2) liver function decreased.
(3) the renal function was seriously decreased.
4. Pay close attention to the frequency of defecation during the medication. If the frequency of defecation increases, pay attention to the possibility of pseudomembranous enteritis, and stop the medication in time and make appropriate treatment.
5. In order to prevent the occurrence of acute rheumatic fever, the course of treatment for hemolytic streptococcus infection with this kind of drugs shall be at least 10 days.
6. In the treatment of pseudomembranous enteritis caused by this product, patients with mild disease may recover after discontinuation of medication, and patients with moderate to severe disease need to correct the disorder of water and electrolyte. If there is no obvious improvement after the above treatment, metronidazole 250-500mg should be taken orally three times a day. If relapse can be used metronidazole oral still effective, still ineffective can be used to take vancomycin (or norvancomycin) oral, adult daily 0.5-2.0g, 3-4 times.
7. Occasionally, it may lead to over propagation of insensitive microorganisms or double infection. Once double infection occurs, corresponding measures shall be taken.
8. Those with previous asthma or other allergic history should be careful.
9. For the patients with long course of treatment, the liver and kidney functions and blood routine examination should be carried out regularly.
10. This product contains benzyl alcohol, which is forbidden to be used for intramuscular injection in children.